I had the privilege of training in Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique with Dolores Cannon over nine years ago and have been using her method ever since to bring insights and healing to people’s lives. I am a level 2 practitioner in QHHT.
My book: Live, Die, and Take Notes is an account of past life regressions using QHHT.
What is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique?
Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique is a hypnosis process that was created by Dolores Cannon. She developed and refined it over her 45 year career as a regressive hypnotherapist, working with thousands of clients all over the world.
This type of session has the potential to help you understand yourself, events in your life, and even your place in the universe and your life’s purpose. Many people were able to experience incredible physical and emotional healing as a result of this hypnosis technique.
The process involves regression to one or more past lives that your subconscious mind deems as relevant to the issues you’d like to explore. After the exploration of past lives, the subconscious mind (or higher-self) will answer the questions that you have prepared.
How to prepare for the session
- Prepare a list of questions you would like answers to. Some examples of topics are: health issues, relationships, career, life’s events, life’s purpose. If you have a long list of questions, please prioritize them by order of importance.
- Eliminate or limit caffeine intake the day of your session. The less the better.
- Refrain from Alcohol 24 hours prior to the session.
- Dress comfortably.
- Eat well but light before you come in. The session could last up to 4 hours.
- Before we start the actual hypnosis process, you will tell me about yourself and we will go over your questions.
- Your session will be audio-recorded. You may remember some, all or nothing of your session. Listening to the recording is helpful to process and assimilate the information that comes up in the session.
- Your session is private. To avoid distractions and in order for you to feel safe, no one is else is allowed in your session. After the session, you may play the recording or share the experience with other people if you like.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Higher Choice Hypnosis in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Anat Weinstein C.Ht., Higher Choice Hypnosis,
12101 Menaul Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM, 87112